SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    HS-6 in 9mm/115gr. Loads, your preferred charge ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HS-6 in 9mm/115gr. Loads, your preferred charge ? Login/Join 
posted
I have acquired a pound of HS-6 and want to load it in 9mm with 115gr. bullets. What's your preferred charge with this combination ?

Posts: 31 | Location: Fishers, IN | Registered: February 02, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
6.6 grains

Posts: 1188 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
I've been loading 6.5 grains of HS6 for almost 30 years now. I have gone up to 7.0 grains, but backed down and settled on the 6.5 grains.

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3436 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post