SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Lead .38/.357mag 158gr SWC Bullets/Falcon Bullets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lead .38/.357mag 158gr SWC Bullets/Falcon Bullets Login/Join 
posted
Trying to locate a online vendor
That has .38/.357 lead 158gr SWC's
In stock.
Another forum mentioned a company in Tennessee called Falcon Bullets.
Are they still in business?
Has anyone heard or ordered from them?
Their website has no phone number,
Only a email address to order.
Any response appreciated.
Thanks, Dlcchp

Posts: 1306 | Location: Nor-cal | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Roze Distribution has Zero 158gr SWC and SWCHP

Always been satisfied with Zero bullets in the 5 calibers I've used them on. I haven't bought lead, or the SWC from them before though.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
C-Dubs,
Thank you for the Zero Bullets link
as a Option.

Posts: 1306 | Location: Nor-cal | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out Missouri Bullet Company They have what you desire.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GT-40Doc,
Missouri Bullets
.38Match 158gr SWC brinel 12.
Exactly what I'm looking for.
Thank you, Dlcchp

posted Hide Post
You are quite welcome. I have loaded, and shot, a "ton" of lead bullets from Missouri Bullet Co. No complaints about their products.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gt-40Doc,
Just called and order 8bxs of .38 match 158gr swc's.
Customer service was Top notch.
Bullets in stock and will be shipped today.
Also, received a L/E retired Discount.
Looking forward to shipment.
Thanks again for referral!!!
Dlcchp

posted Hide Post
Alright, GT-40Doc!!!
Received bullets today.
Well packaged.
Thanks for the referral.
I'll be ordering more in other calibers.