Find
Notify
Tools
Kudos to RCBS Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted
They are sending me a replacement hopper for my 25 year old Little Dandy powder measure. Mine has been cracked, but usable for quite a while. I wrote and asked if I could buy a new one, and they are simply sending one, no charge.

It is my favorite powder measure for pistol rounds. Quick and easy to use. If I was a bullseye shooter, maybe I'd use something else, but maybe not.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
You just have to learn to take better care of things Wink
Class act company.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Report This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I have their Uniflow powder measure, and have for about 25 years now. It is good equipment. I use it for all loading I do single stage. Nice to know they stand behind it so well.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Report This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
My kid sabotaged my powder thrower the other day by loosening the vise I had it set up in...

I no more than walked by the thing and BOOM, broken shards of plastic everywhere.

I called RCBS for a replacement part, explained what happened and they refused to allow me to pay for the hopper.

A week later, new one!!

I told the guy on the phone I inherited this powder throw and hadn't even paid for it so it can't be under warranty. Dude said not to worry. Very happy with RCBS.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post