SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Large rifle primers spotted in the wild!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Large rifle primers spotted in the wild!!! Login/Join 
posted
Local Scheels had 16 bricks of CCI 34 large rifle military primers this evening. A buddy of mine spotted them. $80 a brick w/ no limit. Haven’t seen that many primers in one place w/ no limit and at that price in a long long time. Last time I got CCI 34’s was a couple months ago at Brownell’s w/ 2 per customer limit at $105 a brick. Maybe, just maybe things are easing…..

Posts: 4054 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
That's great news, always happy to see or hear about inventory these days, even if I'm not buying. I managed to score a bunch of large primers from an estate sale a month or so ago, but I'm still hurting for small pistol. Really hoping some of those start showing up soon.

Posts: 8565 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I was at Scheels in Salk Lake 10 days ago, they had some.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
Now, if we can get folks to stop snapping everything up at the first sight, we might actually have a decent chance at bringing prices down. Probably won't be $30 any more, but lower than $90+/case is a good start.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3352 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post