SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Used Reloading Setups...Where Are They?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Used Reloading Setups...Where Are They? Login/Join 
posted
I used to buy a big lot of reloading equipment maybe once a year. Usually someone completely getting out of reloading. Presses, Dies, powders, components. I’d keep half to 3/4 of it and sell the rest to recoup some of the cost. Used to get them off Facebook or Craigslist. Lately they get flagged or taken down. Where else do people post these nowadays?

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Local area to state wide gun boards.

Where I live we have okshooters dot com

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
You could look at Armslist, Gun & shooter forums.

Just like a used vehicle, once you start getting reasonably close to new, may as well go that route.

I’ve bought a few things used, even at a gun or pawn shop. Most of this has come by chance, something I could use.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Join shooting sites and comb through the classifieds.
Accurateshooters has a huge classified. Pay for gold status and use it like a store.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Local area to state wide gun boards.

Where I live we have okshooters dot com

yep,

same here, Vaguntrader

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Watch for Estate sales. Key words are "moving after 30+ years" (love these), sale after someone passing, and "reloading/firearms supplies".

In the Pittsburgh area I have run across two sales in the last year where there were complete really nice reloading setups with full equipment. These sales were listed on Craigslist.
(Obviously you benefit from getting there early and if you can call them beforehand to make a total offer it often works).

This search engine searches across ebay, craiglist and others and by region-

Search Tempest link

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post