SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Wolf 223 brass ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wolf 223 brass ? Login/Join 
posted
I was given a bunch of Wolf 5.56 brass
Is this reloadable.
It was in box that a neighbor gave me.
I was making 300 BO cases and they were on the
List for having to thick of a case wall for BO.

Is it reloadable or just dump it in s the scrap bucket?

Jsjac

Posts: 402 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue68f100
posted Hide Post
It's reloadable. But if your going to make 300BO out of it you will need to turn the necks to thin them after sizing/forming.

David

P229R 9mm, Nitron, Beavertail Frame, Night Sights, DA/SA, SRT & Short Reach Trigger

Posts: 3464 | Location: Piney Woods of East Texas | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was going to use it for 5.56 plinking ammo

Posts: 402 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
They are reloadable. Not my first choice though.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
I was given several hundred, once fired Wolf .223 that has been very nice brass for reloading. The quality of these is certainly better than much of the random stamped stuff. Load em, shoot em.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your input.