SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    How do you ship primers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do you ship primers? Login/Join 
posted
How does one ship primers? I have some large rifle primers that I might sell since I no longer load them. Can't find much current help online.

Posts: 4657 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Normally you don’t, sell with local pickup. One can ship ammo, not sure if you can ship primers under the same rules?

Even though we get powder shipped to us, private individuals cannot normally ship that same powder. I have bought primers from local sellers, if the meet & price are favorable.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I looked into it a few years ago and if memory serves, a private individual can't, you have to be certified to ship hazardous materials.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the replies. Might try that local pick up thing.

Posts: 4657 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post