SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Reloading Inventory app discussion
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reloading Inventory app discussion Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T-Bohn:
I like the addition of the rimfire!!

What is the chance of adding Factory ammo?

I have calibers that I don't reload and it would be nice if I could add that into the ammo inventory and track my quantities. Something simple!

I am really enjoying this

It's on the list, sir. Smile

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
For those of you keep score at home, development on factory ammo is just wrapping up now.

It has to go to Alpha to get beat on by a few people, and then should be publicly released later this evening as v2.5.

Big Grin

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Made a demo video to show everyone how it works:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1jADelZ-6Q

I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post
Not to burst your bubble any, and being an iPhone user, while the app is cool, I just don't see it working for me. I have a "Notes" page for reloading on my phone, and even have a spreadsheet in google drive with this info in it.

Because I've been at the store and thought, "man I should get a pound of this to try" only to come home and find a partially opened can. I go to my notebook on my bench and see what or why I didn't like the powder. Big Grin

Posts: 6847 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post