SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    KARMA: Lee Shell Plate Carrier
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
This one is from Martin-who-works-with-me.

He is actually a member here, but not really active, so he asked me to post it.

Details: It's NOS (New Old Stock), 1999, but never used.

Lee Progressive 1000 Shell Plate Carrier.

# 11, Part no. 90650, for .44 SPL, .44 Magnum, and .45 Colt

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30521 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me. That is one I do not have.

PC

Posts: 1329 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I have a Lee turret press. If it will work on that, I could use it.

Thanks for the chance.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12740 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
I have a Lee turret press. If it will work on that, I could use it.

Thanks for the chance.

It won't work on a turret press, only on the 1000.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Yup, Flash is right. I was thinking "shell holder" not "shell plate". The plate will only work on the progressive.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12740 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

Yup, Flash is right. I was thinking "shell holder" not "shell plate". The plate will only work on the progressive.
No karma for you!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30521 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post