SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    New to reloading and need advice.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to reloading and need advice. Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
He's our resident F-class snob.

It ain't snobbery when you can back up your advice with outcome.

Both you guys are a wealth of good info and I appreciate the help even if the delivery can be a bit <ahem> cobby! Wink

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20294 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:
He's our resident F-class snob.

cobby! Wink

RMD

Hrmm... That must have a colloquial meaning that Webster's doesn't have, because I did have to go look it up, and I feel no more informed than I did before. Frown

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Rough on your delicate feelings. Southern.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20294 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post