SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    25yd test group. It will do.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

25yd test group. It will do. Login/Join 
Inject yourself!
posted
Finally getting to a point where I can shoot passably to check sights at 25yrds. The gun and load will do, now to be able to repeat it. Rested off my range bag at 25yrds.

Off hand I’m still only getting 3 or 4 out of 5 on the head section.

CZ Tactical Sport Orange
40 S&W
Apex Tactical Shadow 2 action kit

180gr Blue Bullet
1.128 COAL
4.6gr Alliant Sport Pistol
WSPP
Mixed cases

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8340 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
Yea, that'll work! Nice shootin in a great pistol. I was testing some of my cast and coated today in my M&P Pro 5" .40. 170 gr SWC on top of some WST charges. These loads don't make the PF, but are intended for Steel Challenge. Also tried some True Blue with nice results.

So many backed up to do's, likely not shooting USPSA this year. Maybe some steel and Defensive Pistol. Have a great season!

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Thanks! You as well!

I’m going to try some SWC in the TSO just to see. I’ll probably stick with the Blues.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8340 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post