SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Powders available at Cabelas.com
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Powders available at Cabelas.com Login/Join 
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted
I just purchased a pound each of IMR4350 and Varget. There are some others available, as well. Free ship to store.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Both great powders, covers an assortment of cartridges.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Past Master
Picture of yucaipa
posted Hide Post
Powder in stock, 1st two pages, not everything but some.

https://www.grafs.com/retail/c...tegoryId/3512?page=1

Harry S. Truman

www.CrossCountryQuilting.com
"Deep in the heart of the Ozarks"

Posts: 3967 | Location: Boone County, Arkansas | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
You can buy all the 2230 you want from Power Valley right now for $167.50/8lb. Great powder for making xm193 ammo.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8214 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
You can buy all the 2230 you want from Power Valley right now for $167.50/8lb. Great powder for making xm193 ammo.

Thanks! Wasn’t a powder on my radar.

Posts: 3197 | Location: 9860 ft above sea level Colorado | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:

out of stock

Posts: 5587 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
One needs to set up alerts & have alternatives in mind. Can’t be waiting either trying to get all 3 powders you want under one haz-mat charge. They may come available at different times.

The same thing with popular bullets.

The hardest recently has been primers, especially small pistol. Fortunately I have a good supply, though not a forever supply.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
The AA2230 sold out in 24 hours. Perhaps it's all on its way to offgrid's basement? Like sourdough says, you gotta jump when it's there. No time to think it over.

I bought 56 pounds of 2230 one day a few years ago when I stopped into Brownells in Gretna, IA just to snoop around. The website had it for sale at $108/8lbs (IIRC), and I bought everything they had. I didn't let the mail order buyers get the jump on me that day.

offgrid- if you start using 2230 regularly and like it, Ramshot X-Terminator is the exact same powder and is about $1/lb cheaper. ...if things ever go back to normal.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8214 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Graf's link. Got some VVN340 ordered. Not my usual pistol powder, but it will do what I need, albeit more expensively.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post