SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    R.Grizzle (Countryboy) belt review
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

R.Grizzle (Countryboy) belt review Login/Join 
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted
A few months ago my elephant hide belt arrived.

I must say that this belt has retained its shape, the belt holes have stayed round and not stretched.

I want to thank Ryan for providing a quality product at a fair price.

Dave

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
How about some recognition for the elephant?

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lizardman_u:
A few months ago my elephant hide belt arrived.

I must say that this belt has retained its shape, the belt holes have stayed round and not stretched.

I want to thank Ryan for providing a quality product at a fair price.

Dave

Dave,

I'm glad to hear the belt is working well for you. Thank you for your post and business!

Ryan

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BEAR45
posted Hide Post
I had the same experience with a Shark Belt I got from him as well...Thanks Ryan for the stellar job...Ben

Posts: 359 | Location: Parker,Colorado,USA | Registered: May 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BEAR45:
I had the same experience with a Shark Belt I got from him as well...Thanks Ryan for the stellar job...Ben

Glad you like it. Thanks for posting!

Ryan

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post