SIGforum
P365: Your Carry and Holster Opinions

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/830601935/m/9110042354

March 14, 2019, 02:01 PM
Oz_Shadow
P365: Your Carry and Holster Opinions
Vedder Lighttuck IWB. It's as slim as it gets. Very well finished Kydex.

My only issue is the pistol grip and mag are very rough. I need a t-shirt under it at 4 oclock.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Oz_Shadow,
March 18, 2019, 05:14 PM
campbed
Try looking at Concealment Express (IWB is what I have). Good price and it is my daily.

I'm a lefty and carry at 8:30 just behind my hip.

Buy the 365, it is almost perfect in my opinion.

May 13, 2019, 08:54 AM
SCfromNY
I posted on another thread that Don Hume is very good and inexpensive. I used to buy from Gunner's Alley. All my holsters for my Kahr PM9 fit the Sig P365 like a glove.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________
May 27, 2019, 09:44 PM
NK402
After seeing them at the SHOT Show, I have been meaning to order a DeSantics Cris Cross holster, however, if I don't lose some weight, I'm going to have to grow a longer arm.
June 03, 2019, 06:18 PM
mrprovy
I started carrying my 365 in a Raven Concealment Vanguard; the "holster" is awesome as it does not add anything to the size of the gun and positively retains it until drawn. I actually modified it by moving the belt clip lower (just moved up a hole) so the gun rides a little higher and I can get a more positive grip on the gun.

https://rcsgear.com/vanguard-2-kit-for-sig-p365/

I also carry OwB in a Safariland ALS paddle holster.

June 04, 2019, 07:39 PM
heydrich
Stealth Gear IWB Mini

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.
June 08, 2019, 05:50 AM
BucFan
I ordered Bravo Concealment's new IWB 3.0 Torsion holster for the Sig P365. They currently have a sale that includes a free mag pouch when you buy a single holster.

I came real close to purchasing Vedder's Light Tuck, but decided on Bravo because I like how the belt clips are on the sides instead of having a single clip on the widest part of where the gun gets holstered. I hope it works well for me.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40
June 23, 2019, 06:41 AM
Wasabi
A Kusiak Signature IWB works well:
https://kusiakleather.com/coll...products/kusiak-iwbs

June 23, 2019, 06:42 AM
Wasabi
quote:
Originally posted by mrprovy:
I started carrying my 365 in a Raven Concealment Vanguard; the "holster" is awesome as it does not add anything to the size of the gun and positively retains it until drawn. I actually modified it by moving the belt clip lower (just moved up a hole) so the gun rides a little higher and I can get a more positive grip on the gun.

https://rcsgear.com/vanguard-2-kit-for-sig-p365/

I also carry OwB in a Safariland ALS paddle holster.

I'm going to get one too. I have them for some other guns I have and agree they work well.

July 16, 2019, 08:51 AM
VictimNoMore
Received my Alabama Holster Co. pocket holster and mag carrier a couple weeks ago.
I love this thing.
Yes, it's a little bulky compared to the softer sticky-fabric pocket holsters. But man, does this thing just flat-out work. It will not work for tight jeans pocket carry (I go to a Smart-Carry when wearing jeans).
The molded-in ledge that acts as a thumb push-off is brilliant. The pocket magazine carrier is very well done, too.
Highly recommended.
July 19, 2019, 10:14 AM
94hokie
Thanks to pulicords I now have a Summer Special 2 headed my way, and I don't even own the 365 yet! Guess its a good thing to get the quality leather when available as opposed to waiting.
July 24, 2019, 05:16 PM
Palm
quote:
Originally posted by 94hokie:
Thanks to pulicords I now have a Summer Special 2 headed my way, and I don't even own the 365 yet! Guess its a good thing to get the quality leather when available as opposed to waiting.

You know you have a problem when . . . Smile
July 27, 2019, 09:19 PM
remsig
I have a My holster IWB leather holster I got for $30. It's very comfortable and works well for me.

Also pictured is a IWB kydex holster that I received with the gun as part of my trade for the 365. I tried it a few times but prefer leather.
July 28, 2019, 10:59 AM
bobandmikako
I like the Kusiak Leather Signature IWB. This is my first Kusiak holster and have been impressed with it. I do prefer snap on belt loops most of the time but this clip is strong and stays on.

十人十色
August 06, 2019, 07:45 PM
Expat
quote:
Originally posted by oursds:
front pocket in this holster.

https://imgur.com/9tTRPR0

Who makes this?
August 07, 2019, 05:46 AM
oursds
I made that one myself. I've been making them for a couple of years.
August 10, 2019, 08:10 AM
SCfromNY
I rarely pocket carry but if I did the DeSantis Superfly works great. Also all the holsters I had collected for my Kahr PM9 work great for the Sig.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________
September 05, 2019, 07:17 PM
Cous2492
My p365 is pretty strictly a running gun for me. I carry it in a belly band. If I'm not running, I carry a bigger gun.
September 05, 2019, 08:19 PM
BloodyThumb
Off duty - appendix - Concealment Express

On duty - Leather ankle holster.

Thanks,
BT

Seek out those called “experts” by the ones who have earned your respect. Avoid those who publicly proclaim themselves as one. Especially if they are selling T-shirts.
September 08, 2019, 03:39 PM
Pal
I'm using a Kramer MSP model. It works great!

Jim