SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    OWB Paddle Holster for P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OWB Paddle Holster for P365 Login/Join 
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted
Having a time find a OWB Paddle Holster for my P365.

Anyone have a decent link?

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 371 | Location: Lancaster,PA | Registered: January 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thank you! My web searches did not come up with this site. I ordered one!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Little late to this and see that you ordered. I have a Tucker Gunleather Paddle for my SIG P225A1 that is really nice, super high quality.

Tucker makes great products and has excellent customer service. Highly recommend them next time you look for a holster, check them out at ...

https://tuckergunleather.com/paddle-holster/

Posts: 499 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post