SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    IWB or shoulder holster of Colt 1903 US Armament
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IWB or shoulder holster of Colt 1903 US Armament Login/Join 
Picture of abnmacv
posted
Children were never in line for a significant inheritance anyway so bought the US Armament Colt 1903 I wanted. Need a very slim highly unit due to highly gun unfriendly city that also has significant crime. Need a slim IWB holster and consider a shoulder holster that would conceal under a jacket or loose shirt. Suggestions welcome.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1552 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I would have a chat with El Paso Saddlery. If anyone can make a 1903 holster, they should be able to.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I think I would have a chat with El Paso Saddlery. If anyone can make a 1903 holster, they should be able to.

EPS doesn’t do nearly the amount of custom work they did years ago when Bobby McNellis owned the place, but I agree with YooperSigs that it’s worth a call.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post