SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Big River Leather - Calling Scott
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big River Leather - Calling Scott Login/Join 
posted
When is Big River Leather going to start taking orders again? I have a Dan Wesson ECO in need of a tuckable holster like my P239.

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back to top.

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Please, start taking orders...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One more bump

Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Going to be a while if I do. My day job these days barely leaves me any time at all. I do miss doing more of it though and just erupted my website domain for another 3 years at a rediculous cost.

It’s nice to know there is still some demand Smile

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have seen what you can do and that quality will always be in demand.

Posts: 1190 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always a demand for quality hand crafted products among those who appreciate the finer things.

I respect your decision to focus on your day job. Keep us informed should you change your mind.

posted Hide Post
Now my wife needs a purse for her P238 Legion.

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Scott, I’ve sent several emails that have gone unanswered regarding a long overdue order. Please respond ASAP.

DK

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
Scott, I’ve sent several emails that have gone unanswered regarding a long overdue order. Please respond ASAP.

DK

Hmmm... That ain't good Frown, but it could be you emails to them are going awry.

Have you tried the phone number listed on the "Contact Us" page?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I’ve tried multiple email messages and contacts from an order that was never fulfilled. He admitted that it slipped through the cracks. His last email was last July 2018, when it was going to be done in 3 weeks. I paid $148 for a holster in March of 2015, knowing full well it was going to be a 2+ year wait. I send an email every few months and get no response. I have a complete email chain documenting the situation.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post