SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Illinois CCL renew LogIn Issues
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Illinois CCL renew LogIn Issues Login/Join 
Picture of lugerguards
posted
Anyone have any advice on how to reset your login info? for the life of me I can't find my login/password. tried calling the Springfield number dozens of times with no success. any help is appreciated.

Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lugerguards:
Anyone have any advice on how to reset your login info? for the life of me I can't find my login/password. tried calling the Springfield number dozens of times with no success. any help is appreciated.

Shawn

They completely changed their system because of the problems with Java. I had to register as a new user. Once I registered all of my info was there about my license.

Posts: 8272 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by houndawg:
quote:
Originally posted by lugerguards:

Shawn

They completely changed their system because of the problems with Java. I had to register as a new user. Once I registered all of my info was there about my license.

HD, Thank You. I found out the same thing last night after speaking to the ISP(4o calls and a hour on hold lol). One thing I would add is if your email address comes up as already used I just added another.

Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I just started over. I completed the renewal process today. I hope they accept it. I had lots of trouble with the size of my certificate and photo. Lots of technical problems.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:
I just started over. I completed the renewal process today. I hope they accept it. I had lots of trouble with the size of my certificate and photo. Lots of technical problems.

What was happening with the sizes? Was the site just not accepting them at all? I scanned my certificate and uploaded it, then uploaded a selfie I took. No problems getting them uploaded and sent.

Posts: 8272 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by houndawg:
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:

What was happening with the sizes? Was the site just not accepting them at all? I scanned my certificate and uploaded it, then uploaded a selfie I took. No problems getting them uploaded and sent.

I resized mine because it was over 5mb.

Nothing here to see!