SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Blue Force Gear - My Favorite Pocket Holster (I've tried them all!)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blue Force Gear - My Favorite Pocket Holster (I've tried them all!) Login/Join 
posted
I almost posted this in another thread, but figured it deserved its own.

Once in awhile, I have to pocket carry my LCP. I try to take my G26 everywhere, and when I can't I usually carry my LCP IWB @ 4 o'clock in a kydex single clip. Still, there's times I just HAVE to pocket carry the little guy!

I've tried every dang type of pocket holster; leather, kydex (PJ, Alabama), Desantis Nemesis, Mika, even the Recluse One-Sided (which I really like). The Blue Force Gear beats them all. Thinner and more comfy than kydex, grips the pocket better than kydex or leather, stays upright, etc. Plus it's cheap. Give it a go if you're still searching; I highly recommend it!
https://www.blueforcegear.com/pocket-holster

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd give it a try (not sold on my kydex pocket holster) but I can't hit shit with the LCP without the Crimson Trace laser, and they don't seem to have a model that fits.

I have about the same carry parameters as you -- pocket carry of LCP is a last resort, but when I occasionally need to wear a tucked in shirt and no jacket it's my go to.

Posts: 165 | Registered: October 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great pocket holsters, but somewhat limited in their selection. I have one for my P238 and one for a J-frame. The material is very thin and seems very tough. It's almost rubbery in feel. It seems to stay put in your pocket.

Posts: 144 | Location: Utah | Registered: September 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post