SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Weapon Light Considerations. Inforce / Crimson Trace / Streamlight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weapon Light Considerations. Inforce / Crimson Trace / Streamlight Login/Join 
posted
I had been considering an Inforce APLc for one of my handguns (Sig P226), but it was discontinued. I became interested with the Inforce WILD 1 when it was announce, so I waited to see what would come of it.

For my primary CCW (Glock 23), I plan on mounting a Surefire XC1-B. I plan to mount one of the other lights (Inforce / Crimson Trace/ Streamlight) on My P226 for possible use as a home defense firearm. Otherwise, the P226 will find almost all of its use limited to the range.

I see that the WILD 1 has been released. I must say, I'm not as impressed by it as I thought I would be.

With that said, it is priced similarly to the Streamlight TLR-7A, which might be a better option. The Crimson Trace CMR-209 is also slightly interesting.

What are the opinions here about the Surefire XC1-B for my concealed carry firearm, and then either WILD 1, TLR-7A, or CMR-209 for playing around with?

Posts: 22 | Registered: November 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post