SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Finally outfitted my P228 with a carry holster.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally outfitted my P228 with a carry holster. Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted
High Noon Holsters had this one on clearance a month ago. It's a Tim Schmidt signature holster. Normally retails for $150, but was on clearance for $75. Decided to get a mag carrier too.

It really holds the pistol tight. The clip locks in so hard to the belt that I have to remove my belt to get the holster off. It seems to conceal best at the 3 o'clock position. I'll alternate between the P365 and the P228. Realistically, this holster will work with an older P226 no-rail as well, even though the P226 has a finger grooved trigger guard.

I've always like High Noon Holsters. I have a slide guard for my first gen GSR-1911 and I use it when hunting every year and some winter carry.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Thank you for sharing!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
That's a very nice looking holster for your 228 and $75 is a very good price for a nice leather holster!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post