SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Mika’s Holsters
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mika’s Holsters Login/Join 
posted
His service is just awesome. As soon as I submitted my order I got a phone call to confirm the order. I had rotator cuff surgery 4 weeks ago and needed a round holster for my 442 for my Dickies uniform pants. The square Desantis holster just wasn’t working out flat on my back at my physical therapy appointments. All good though as my physical therapist stated that it’s a crazy world and we’re all packing.
I’ve been wanting to try out MiKa’s pocket holsters for years. This domanant shoulder surgery has pushed me to a rounded pocket holster.
He’ll, I’ve never had any front pants pockets that were square come to think of it.

Posts: 18 | Registered: October 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I've had one of his holsters for over 15 years. Good stuff.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
I’ve used his pocket holsters for my LCP, and 442, for many years.
Have no reason to use anything else

Posts: 3228 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtute et Armis
Picture of hft119
posted Hide Post
I own two of his holsters. They are great.
For me they are the best pocket carry holsters that I have ever tried

NRA Benefactor
GOA

Posts: 128 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just received my first, this one for a LCP Max. Took a little over a week from the time I placed the online order, got a phone call from Robert Mika confirming the order which was quite professional. Nice quality product that I'll no doubt order more.

Posts: 931 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Great guy to do business with, great holsters at a great price, with quick shipping. What's not to like? BTW: I used one of his holsters for DECADES as a LEO. Small investment with a big return.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the feedback. It shipped this morning and on the way.

Posts: 18 | Registered: October 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one for my smith 36. Great holster, great service, great price. You won’t be disappointed.

Posts: 36 | Location: S. Oregon | Registered: December 23, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Great holster, when I pull out the J-Frame the holster remains in my front pocket.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1552 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
A S&W 442 in a round cut Mika’s holster has been very reliable for me. After several years of carry, the holster still remains in the pocket when drawn.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spdski
posted Hide Post
Glad he's still around. I ordered one of these about 15 years ago. He called me, and when I picked up, he pretended to be dispatch calling me into work for an emergency... I was only half awake and he got me good.

Then he ended up confirming the order and we chatted briefly.

Posts: 1273 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one for my J Frames. It’s kind of cool he personally calls you before making your order. It’s also kind of cool your name is actually in your holster.

P229 Enhanced Elite
P229R
P229

Posts: 60 | Location: Ga | Registered: August 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one for my model 60. His service is fantastic, the product is outstanding. Truly the product of a bygone era. Personalized contact, personalized product, and a lovely chat over the phone. Highly recommended.

Posts: 36 | Location: S. Oregon | Registered: December 23, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several pocket holsters from him, some round cut and some square. To me the best pocket holster for a j frame.

Posts: 1625 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is their website link super secret ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54598 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7421 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's the real deal. Everything he makes, and every transaction he conducts, is done with complete integrity. As others have mentioned, less than a minute after placing an order, he called me on the phone to learn more about what I really needed, and he quickly convinced me that every holster that leaves his shop is highly concealable, and designed for one function alone : to save lives with a quick and reliable draw stroke.

Posts: 110 | Location: Chicago area | Registered: April 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I've owned several of his pocket holsters (J-Frame and Kahr PM9), as well as a pocket handcuff carrier. All have been fantastic.

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SanibelVice
posted Hide Post
I have three: Glock 43, Rugerlc9s, SW 351c. If you have a lanyard loop on the firearm attach it to the stock and it pulls right out of your pocket in a flash.

Posts: 142 | Location: Sanibel & Captiva Islands, Florida | Registered: November 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I had one for a Kahr PM9 (no longer have the gun), have one for a Ruger LCP since c, 2014, and just ordered one for my new P365. He is the only pocket holster maker (that I've tried) who understands that, unlike a belt holster, the pocket holster is supposed to position the gun, not retain it. That is a function of the pocket. Consequently, they fit too tightly and more often than not the holster stays on the gun when you draw it. He gave me a personal phone call shortly after I placed the order, too.

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post