SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Holster Question: P245, P220 Compact
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster Question: P245, P220 Compact Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Does anybody know whether a holster that is made specifically for the P220 Compact, will work well with the P245?

Reason for question: A couple of holster makers have told me that they do not have a mold (blue gun) for the P245, but their websites do list the P220 Compact. They did not know whether their P220 Compact holsters were suitable for the P245.

Or, another possibility -- does anybody here have a P245 holster that you no longer need? If so, please use the email address in my profile; let's not start a dialog here that might better belong in the Classifieds.

I believe that it although nothing may be offered for sale outside of the Classifieds, it is permissible to "look for" things to buy outside of the classifieds. If I am not correct about this, I would appreciate if a moderator would vaporize this thread.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe the 245 and 220 compact to be the same size version of a p220. The only difference is slide material and possibly some internal difference. Holsters for either should fit both with the exception of railed frame models.

Posts: 2750 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go to R Grizzle Holsters. He has the P245 mold. Ryan is a stand up guy and his holsters are artwork.

Posts: 34 | Registered: July 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45isgood:
Go to R Grizzle Holsters. He has the P245 mold. Ryan is a stand up guy and his holsters are artwork.
Yes, I know that Ryan does absolutely fantastic work. I have a couple of his holsters.

His work is so good that he has a queue -- take a number and get in line.

I was hoping to find something without the waiting time.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of y-not
posted Hide Post
I have a Malabar for my P220 you can try. they are made on the east cost of Fl.

“Denial kills you twice. It kills you once, at your moment of truth when you are not physically prepared: You didn’t bring your gun; you didn’t train. Your only defense was wishful thinking. Hope is not a strategy. Denial kills you a second time because even if you do physically survive, you are psychologically shattered by fear, helplessness, horror and shame at your moment of truth.”

Posts: 642 | Location: Pinellas Park, Fl | Registered: January 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post