SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Holster Squeak
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster Squeak Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
As I mentioned a comment or two above, I applied RenWax like Ryan said, to the area that was squeaking (which ended up being where the loop makes contact with the body of the holster). I put the gun back in the holster and moved it around a bit, and appeared much quieter than when I did the same thing before the wax application.
I wore the holster and gun around today and it was all perfectly quiet. Will I have to re-apply later? Don't know. But I will if I have to.

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3528 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bigbuck5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redwood25:
As I mentioned a comment or two above, I applied RenWax like Ryan said, to the area that was squeaking (which ended up being where the loop makes contact with the body of the holster). I put the gun back in the holster and moved it around a bit, and appeared much quieter than when I did the same thing before the wax application.
I wore the holster and gun around today and it was all perfectly quiet. Will I have to re-apply later? Don't know. But I will if I have to.

Great! Thanks for the feedback on the wax. I really hope this works for me as I like Ryan's holsters a lot.

Posts: 371 | Location: RGV Texas | Registered: January 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post