SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    **Update** R. Grizzle P320SC gear is here
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**Update** R. Grizzle P320SC gear is here Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
After what seemed liked forever, my P320SC gear arrived last night. I had a few errands to run last night, so I locked the 43 up and broke out the P320SC. The fit and finish are nothing short of typical Ryan Grizzle quality.

I started with just a custom P320 Compact mag/Surefire light carrier, but later added a Town & Country 2 for the Sub Compact. I couldn't be happier.

Here are the pictures:

Spoke with Ryan and Kay yesterday. Ryan is going to build be a custom weakside mag/light carrier. Going with black leather, high back leather guard, GS2 snap model. P320 Compact mag in the front and an E2D LED Defender in the rear.

I should note that I have no patience and waiting sucks Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rockchalk06,

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
You have the option of paying for expedited service if you want...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
You have the option of paying for expedited service if you want...

Shipping or work?

NM, It's custom work

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Ryan offers expedited service on standard holsters:

http://rgrizzleleather.com/expedite.html

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Ryan offers expedited service on standard holsters:

http://rgrizzleleather.com/expedite.html

This one is custom due to the light/light clip. I've got to send him the light too.

Thanks though.

Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
The wait is gonna be worth it , trust me.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
It will be worth it.

When I still carried OWB, I only used his High Country holsters. In reality, 14 weeks isn't that long of a wait. Others are even longer.

After I went with carrying only IWB, I sold my RGrizzle holsters.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ryan makes all my leather rigs- it is worth $$ and the wait- pony up some ching and he will bump you up the list.

Posts: 247 | Location: New York | Registered: January 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTLUKE:
Ryan makes all my leather rigs- it is worth $$ and the wait- pony up some ching and he will bump you up the list.

Does that not make everyone else wait that much longer for his work?

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTLUKE:

Does that not make everyone else wait that much longer for his work?

Actually not. I had contact with him this week. He said that "normal" orders are done during normal working hours. "Expedited" orders are done after hours, as they receive them. He also said that since he is a bit behind right now, he has suspended expedited orders for a few weeks. In other words, I was not allowed to expedite my order.... Frown

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3477 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I’m at 2 months now.

Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Just got my fourth holster from Ryan. This one was an impulse buy. He had a Countryboy OWB for a non-rail P229 on the in stock page and I jumped on it. This is my first OWB from him and, as expected, it is fantastic. Previously I had ordered a couple City Slicker 2s and a Town & Country 2. Each of them is for a different model pistol and each has been outstanding. His craftsmanship is well worth the money and the wait time.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Spoke with Kay today. Possibly next week starting on my custom mag/light carrier. I went ahead and added a Town & Country 2 for my P320SC to the order.

posted Hide Post
You are going to love the T&C 2. It is incredibly comfortable.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Tracking shows it will be here tomorrow.

posted Hide Post
Bet the rising anticipation tonight will make you feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Green Highlander:
Bet the rising anticipation tonight will make you feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Yep. To make matters worse, I had Ryan add a T&C2 to the order so there is more coming

The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
I've got several of his holsters. I can't speak highly enough of either the work or the service. You will be pleased.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Gear is here

Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
What baseplates are those?

They look good

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post