SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    JM Custom Kydex For G43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JM Custom Kydex For G43 Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted
I'm looking at JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster for my G43. I'm currently carrying the gun in a Versacarry leather OWB holster at the 2 o'clock position. While this holster is the minimalist style I tend to favor and works pretty well, it's not molded to fit the gun as securely as a kydex would be.

Anyone have experience with the JM Custom AIWB set up?

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
JMCK is the only company I use. They make a fantastic product, and I LOVE their AIWB design. I've been carrying exclusively their AIWB for a couple of years now. Own one for my G19/32 EDC, my P229, and my P320. I dunno what your body size/shape is, but if you're a smaller guy take a look at the "George" AIWB. If you're normal/larger guy, the regular AIWB is perfect. There are variations of it (with a "wing/claw" designed to rotate/keep the pistol tucked in tighter to your gut), and I get them with the neoprene wedge, which does the same thing. G19/32 disappears with just a tshirt over top. I see you're in my home town (Ft. Worth, hell yeah).....given the heat I'd suggest getting the full guard. Give them a try, I think you'll like them.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. Which belt loop style to you favor? I was thinking about the split loop as it seems the most secure, but then I think maybe the clip might be a better option.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
I use the 1.75" clip. I had the split loops on one of my holsters (the P229) for a while, but found the clip to be very secure on my belts (I wear 1.75" leather) and it's more versatile as far as placement goes. So I switched all of my rigs to the clip.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post