SIGforum
IWB holster recommendation for P365XL + TLR-7 or 7 sub

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/830601935/m/4260096984

February 20, 2022, 01:57 PM
Noffinater
IWB holster recommendation for P365XL + TLR-7 or 7 sub
I'm looking to pick up a TLR7A or TLR7sub for a P365XL and want to have the holster picked out before I commit to a light. I'm sure some are running this setup now, any holster recommendations? Thanks.
February 22, 2022, 10:22 PM
Cliff
A buddy at work carries this exact same setup. He's using a optic ready holster from closequarterscarry.com He's quite satisfied with this holster.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

February 24, 2022, 12:28 PM
mesabi
Everyone is probably tired of my mentioning them, but Muddy River Tactical lists the P365XL with TLR7 sub, and you'll get it fast. (Assuming you want Kydex; they have leather holsters, but I haven't payed much attention to them.)
February 24, 2022, 03:57 PM
magholderusa
quote:
Originally posted by Noffinater:
I'm looking to pick up a TLR7A or TLR7sub for a P365XL and want to have the holster picked out before I commit to a light. I'm sure some are running this setup now, any holster recommendations? Thanks.

I'm a huge fan of www.concealmentsolutions.com and have been for years. They have amazing quality and amazing customer service. You can call up the owner and talk about what you need and he'll get it done and give you suggestions.

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA
February 26, 2022, 07:28 PM
CQBdirtnap
Check out a Vedder Light Tuck, I am using one for my P365 with a TLR7 Sub daily and love it.
March 05, 2022, 09:09 PM
Noffinater
Thanks for all who provided recommendations. I went with a Werkz holster. I hadn't heard of them until I started researching for this. They market themselves as specializing in light-mounted holsters. They seem to support almost any common gun/light combination. Ran me $65 free shipping.

I've had it for almost a week and already know I'm very happy with it. Very solid. Fit is precision and has a fair amount of modularity. It came with a standard 1.5" clip which I replaced with some loops I salvaged from my holster bin. It also came with a wedge which I promptly removed. I know some people like those but I can't.

It's cut for a red dot, should that be in this gun's future. Also has ample room at the muzzle should we upgrade to a threaded barrel. You never know.

One quirk - they standard fit it for suppressor height sights (which I appreciate), but it's ridiculously high. It's not an inconvenience but a little comical because these mythical sights would have to be impossibly tall and still have room to spare.

Overall I give it a 9/10.

An aside - I'm extremely pleased with the P365XL. I've tried and failed for years to move on from my Shield 1.0 as my EDC. This is rig is almost equally as comfortable, has 33% more capacity and a light, but somehow shoots like a bigger gun. I don't feel like I'm shooting a micro compact and I already shoot it better than I ever did with my Shield. Slam dunk.
March 18, 2022, 07:33 PM
CQBdirtnap
Glad you found a rig that works for you, enjoy