SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Crossbreed Holster Glock question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crossbreed Holster Glock question Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted
Has anyone tried a G30/29 in the Crossbreed holsters for a G19/23 that feature a leather backing? I know it's fairly common for them to be able to fit either one if they have a little wiggle room. (And I'm thinking the leather side would give it that room) Anybody have experience with that combo?

Posts: 10779 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I carry a 17 in one. I think it's great although I am interested in trying one of those 3/4 kydex holsters so I can get some clicky action.

My G17 crossbreed is at least 10 years old by now and the leather has formed around the gun. The gun will fall out of the holster if I flip it upside down when not on my hip but when it is on my body it doesn't fall out because the contour of my body pushes the leather tighter against the kydex.

Comfort is important and I have never had a comfort issue with the holster. Once the leather broke into my body it fit like a glove. It makes it easy to keep it in the same position on my body, It just finds its way to the location it has formed around.

I also have one for a 228 and a 92fs

First In Last Out

Posts: 4809 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
I carry my G30S in a crossbreed G19 holster. I think a regular G30 might be a little too think for it as my G30S is snug.

The G30S has a thinner slide then the regular G30

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10369 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:
I carry my G30S in a crossbreed G19 holster. I think a regular G30 might be a little too think for it as my G30S is snug.

The G30S has a thinner slide then the regular G30

Thank you.

Posts: 10779 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post