SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    P365 pocket carry holster?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 pocket carry holster? Login/Join 
posted
I like carrying my 365 in my pocket and currently use a black hawk #4 to carry it. However, I’m looking for something a bit more substantial. Looking for recommendations

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
When I pocket carry my LCP, I use either a Remora or a Desantis Nemesis. Depending on the shape of the pocket of the pants I am wearing determines which one I use as the Nemesis has a flat bottom while the Remora is curved.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I like and use a "Sticky" brand holster for my 365.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I like leather pocket holsters. I have this one for my P365.

https://www.unclegeorgeswalletholsters.com/

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
I like leather pocket holsters. I have this one for my P365.

https://www.unclegeorgeswalletholsters.com/

How well do these work for front pocket carry?

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Mine works well for me. The backing is a bit stiff, thereby totally eliminating and printing of the gun outline.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

Is there a particular number for that sticky holster for the 365?

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darkus Mingler
posted Hide Post
I carry my P365 in a Vedder Pocket Locker that I am very happy with! It does a good job of retention and breaks up the pistol’s outline.

Tom

Posts: 4 | Location: Coppell, TX | Registered: February 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stroonz:
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

Is there a particular number for that sticky holster for the 365?

SM-5

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The very best pocket holster out there is the DeSantis Nemesis!

I ALWAYS come back to this...always. Have tried many pocket holsters and this one always just works for me:

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...et-holster-p365.html

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Agreed. It’s what I used for my P938 for years until I got my P365 and actually had one in hand for the P365 before I had the P365

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darkus Mingler:
I carry my P365 in a Vedder Pocket Locker that I am very happy with! It does a good job of retention and breaks up the pistol’s outline.

Tom

How well does the Pocket Locker stay in your pocket when you draw? I spent a lot on a leather pocket holster with the "points on each side to keep it in the pocket" when you draw. Works terrible!

Posts: 15 | Registered: September 29, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Alabama Holster Company makes an excellent kydex pocket holster for the P365. I've been using it for 6 months or so, and it is excellent. Also got the spare magazine carrier, too.
https://www.alabamaholster.com...ront-pocket-holster/

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

How well does the Pocket Locker stay in your pocket when you draw? I spent a lot on a leather pocket holster with the "points on each side to keep it in the pocket" when you draw. Works terrible!

I have a Vedder PocketLocker for sale and it has a good hook that grabs your pocket. In addition, it has the thumb nub that aids in pushing the holster off upon drawing the gun.
If you are interested, email me at pfb7137@yahoo.com I can save you a few bucks.

Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
DeSantis 'Super Fly':

https://www.desantisholster.com/SUPER-FLY/

I've been pocket carrying my 365 in one of these for almost two years now. ( I've used Super Fly pocket holsters for carrying my 938, G43, Kahr P380 and S&W 340SC, too. )

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:

I ALWAYS come back to this...always. Have tried many pocket holsters and this one always just works for me:

I was about to post this and then saw I would only be repetition. a great pocket holster for the 365, not just good.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
quote:

I was about to post this and then saw I would only be repetition. a great pocket holster for the 365, not just good.

Yet another vote for the DeSantis Nemesis!

If it helps, my Kahr MK9 holsters work for the P365. That includes the Nemesis. This may help in your search. YMMV.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Ryan Grizzle leather pocket holster for my LCP 2 it’s way nicer then the soft holster I had.

Tim

Posts: 116 | Location: Locust Grove, Virginia | Registered: November 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love my DeSantis and my Vedder pocket locker. I use both regularly depending on pocket size. The DeSantis definitely works better in smaller pockets.

Posts: 21 | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use the DeSantis Nemisis for pocket carry, including the P365, G43, and a S&W642.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post