SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    OWB holster for S&W 686 PC 2.5
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OWB holster for S&W 686 PC 2.5 Login/Join 
posted
My fellow members I need some recommendations for a owb holster for a S&W 686 PC 2.5in barrel. Thank you for your help.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
If you want leather, I always use these guys. Very nice, quality holsters.

https://www.wrightleatherworks.com/

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 705 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
For my 3" barreled 686 CS-1 and 3" barreled Colt Python (Original), I use this holster made by G. William Davis. Although Gordon has passed, his name and designs are still available through: https://davisleathercompany.com/concealedcarry/

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Galco Combat Master.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aker Leather is running their Black Friday sale. I just ordered a belt slide with thumb break for my 686, 3 inch. 45.00.

Posts: 756 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Every revolver I own has a holster from Simply Rugged. I like the pancake and sourdough pancake holsters with IWB straps, they make good IWB and OWB holsters.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post