SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    P210 Carry holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P210 Carry holster Login/Join 
Perpetual Student
Picture of Dan
posted
It's been a year since this thread: thread.

I'm looking for a carry holster in the style of Sparks' Summer Special II. I suspect it will have to custom-made. Leather is of course preferred, but I would accept kydex if no other option is available. Is anyone doing custom work?

Thanks.

Daniel

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dan,

Posts: 2462 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kirkpatrick Leather lists the 210 in their fit chart. You might try them.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16354 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Milt Sparks should be able to take care of you if you go the leather route. The link below is to an eBay listing (not mine) for an OWB Sparks set; if they’re crafting OWB as shown, I suspect they’d craft an IWB for you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/32588...tkp%3ABk9SR86Xz934Yg

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6726 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perpetual Student
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
I've been unclear. I'm looking for a holster for the P210 Carry. I called Milt Sparks and they were not able to accommodate me, unfortunately.

Posts: 2462 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Ah, shoot - no, I think you were clear and that I misread the title as “P210 carry-holster” instead of “Holster for a P210 Carry” haha…

Well, I do hate that Sparks could not craft gunleather for this pistol.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TheFrontRange,

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6726 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
I have ordered a similar one from Falco holsters and will let you know once it arrives.

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 607 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dan:
I've been unclear. I'm looking for a holster for the P210 Carry. I called Milt Sparks and they were not able to accommodate me, unfortunately.

Contact member Ryan Grizzle (Countryboy) here: https://rgrizzleleather.com/iwb-holsters.html

Or Tim Thurner of TT Gunleather here: https://www.ttgunleather.com/shop-iwb-holsters

One or both of the above should be able to help you out.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10252 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rkentm:
I have ordered a similar one from Falco holsters and will let you know once it arrives.

Well, that was a big, fat disappointment as the holster was not functional. Not sure what form they used to make it from, but it was not a P210 Carry.

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 607 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Anyone find anything that works IWB? I’ve called a bunch of holster companies but have come up empty. Seems there is no dummy gun to use for the mold. On another note, why release a carry model with not even an in-house IWB rig?

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2428 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perpetual Student
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
Coming back to this. I found a Sparks 1911 Commander holster - specifically the SSII - to work quite well.

- Daniel

posted Hide Post
I heard from a friend that the Milt Sparks SSII holster for the 1911 Commander works quite well. It seems like it’s a great match, especially given its reputation for comfort and durability. If it’s fitting your needs, that’s awesome

We believe arming our fellow Americans – both physically and philosophically – helps them fulfill our Founding Fathers' intent with the Second Amendment: To serve as a check on state power.

Posts: 289 | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post