SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    HK P7 PSP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK P7 PSP Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted
A friend picked up a German Police surplus OWB leather holster for my P7. Very impressed with this holster. So much that I think I could carry it when sweatshirt weather comes. I need a couple of extra mags. Didn't have much luck finding any. Does Top Gun get them ever so often? I found one place on EBay and they wanted 120 dollars for one mag. Is that the best I'm going to do?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: goose5,

Posts: 7497 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
120 dollars for one mag. Is that the best I'm going to do?
I was paying around $60 each, ten years ago. More recently I have seen them going for $100 or so, but there are not a lot of them around, so yeah, $100 or more is probably what you can expect to pay.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30521 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are past the time when they can be found cheap, probably. Those magazines are vastly over designed. In one video an empty one is placed on a sidewalk, a concrete block is dropped on it, it is dusted off, loaded, inserted into a P7 and fires every round with no bobble. That's the kind of magazine a klutz like me values. :-)

Posts: 327 | Location: Frankfort, Kentucky.  | Registered: November 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
This guy has P7M8 mags for $75 each. I don't recall if they interchange with PSP guns.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader....k-p7m8-mags.2054526/

I've bought from him before.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
According to a quick google search, the magazines are not interchangeable. Confused

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:

According to a quick google search, the magazines are not interchangeable. Confused
One releases at the bottom of the grip, the other releases at the trigger guard.

Like the difference between very early SIG P220s and current versions.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30521 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lahilljack
posted Hide Post
The mags are not interchangeable. HK discontinued manufacturing the mags last year causing the prices to go up.

Mike

Posts: 692 | Location: Adams County, Ohio | Registered: June 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would have sold you mind but i love my P7 so much i am keeping it.

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some are listed on Gun Broker at $150 plus I think; a place in Alabama had 4-5 at $99 each I was going to buy until I obtained some here. I just looked snd the PSP mags in Alabama are gone.

One thing also hard to find are nice holsters for the gun. Here is a shoulder holster I find very comfortable; I do not know who made it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zabgttSpqEJ6YSxWA

Posts: 2558 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a couple of new extra P7 mags a few years ago when they were still half way reasonable. I fear they are not going to get any cheaper than they are now.

Many of the custom holster makers can make you a holster for a H&K P7. I know TT Gunleather, Kramer, Tucker, Privateer, and Ryan Grizzle do.

Posts: 17 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tschiemer:

One thing also hard to find are nice holsters for the gun. Here is a shoulder holster I find very comfortable; I do not know who made it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zabgttSpqEJ6YSxWA
That looks familiar.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

posted Hide Post
Yes due to V-tail, with good tastes!

Posts: 2558 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recently picked up a M13 and was sadly happy to get mags for $75 a pop. Yeesh. Great guns though. I oddly prefer the euro heel release.

Posts: 3036 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Just an FYI--M13 and M10 mags are interchangeable. Slightly different follower om the M10--but will still load and fire 9 mm.

Posts: 2292 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post