SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Dale Frickle Holsters.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dale Frickle Holsters. Login/Join 
posted
I am not a Kydex fan but looking for a holster for a new Kimber Aegis 1911 with a Red Dot that I probably will not carry that much. Due to the high sights and red dot none of my 1911 holsters will work with it so I took a chance and ordered a Dale Frickle Kydex. A perfect fit and I am very pleased.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Some time back I was looking for a horizontal magazine carrier for a Browning Hi-Power, and Dale Fricke’s “Joab” carrier was just the ticket!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When the will is strong, everything is easy
Picture of celticwolf
posted Hide Post
I just bought one for my EDC X9, with Acro and XC1 from him. Had it about a month.

It is what I was looking for.

I would post pics, but seems I keep loosing photo hosting sights. Perhaps someone can suggest one?

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of
avoiding reality." Ayn Rand

Posts: 2125 | Location: AZ | Registered: April 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IANative
posted Hide Post
Dale makes the best kydex AIWB holsters, IMO. I have an Archangel or Seraphim for nearly all of my pistols.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
USN Veteran
GOA Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 446 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post