SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Who offers a Sig GSR XO 1911 45 5" No rail Leather holster?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who offers a Sig GSR XO 1911 45 5" No rail Leather holster? Login/Join 
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted
Who offers a Sig 1911 GSR 45 Revolution XO 5" No rail Leather holster (Right handed) and what options does on have?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nra-life-member,

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Lots of options. For leather, I like High Noon Holsters. They have a lot of options and basically make holsters to order. I've had "The Slide Guard" for over 15 years now. This is a recent picture, only a couple of months old. Mine has a rail. This model would cost you $150. It's smooth and quick on the draw. It hugs the hip real nice. They offer holsters for Sig 1911's with and without a rail.

https://www.highnoonholsters.c...eme-duty/slide-guard

They have lots of varieties of OWB and IWB leather holsters and will make them for any pistol.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Wright Leather Works. Absolutely great. I have4.

https://www.wrightleatherworks.com/

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Thanks!! Are they any commercial ones that are available?

We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Lots of options. For leather, I like High Noon Holsters. They have a lot of options and basically make holsters to order. I've had "The Slide Guard" for over 15 years now. This is a recent picture, only a couple of months old. Mine has a rail. This model would cost you $150. It's smooth and quick on the draw. It hugs the hip real nice. They offer holsters for Sig 1911's with and without a rail.

https://www.highnoonholsters.c...eme-duty/slide-guard

They have lots of varieties of OWB and IWB leather holsters and will make them for any pistol.

Tony.

Thank you. I can't order this per Jason. It looked nice and a winner. But I am SOL..

Response from Jason:

Sig GSR XO 1911 5" no rail - We do not have a casting for this gun. It is similar to the standard 1911 but not the same.

We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Wright Leather Works. Absolutely great. I have4.

https://www.wrightleatherworks.com/

They did not know that the GSR is different from a Sig 1911 in size. I don't need to be their test example for the prices. Very quick in their responses to me.

Thanks and Stay safe!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nra-life-member,

posted Hide Post
Try TT Gunleather, my go-to for 90% of what I need. Top notch stuff, plus short wait times.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all.

Looks like Milt Sparks Holsters, Inc. will work but I need to send in the weapon.

posted Hide Post
DeSantis Speed Scabbard or Mini Scabbard.
I prefer the Mini.
Very good holster and priced right.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post