SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    On your 6 designs kydex holster o.w.b.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

On your 6 designs kydex holster o.w.b. Login/Join 
posted
After four months of use, I am liking this holster.
It does what it's supposed to, at a reasonable price.
Will
Consider shopping with this Texas based family owned company again.

www.onyour6designs.com

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55017 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Purchased it for my S.A. X.D. 5",
.45 ACP.

Posts: 55017 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I had one of their IWB holsters for my G26. I really liked it, and it went with the gun when I sold it to my buddy. Unfortunately, their catalog of gun makes and models is kind of limited and doesn't mesh well with a lot of the stuff I own.

Posts: 8965 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was in the same boat with my XD.

I tried two other holsters before sticking with this one.

There is not what I would call a plethora of holster makers offering Five inch XD holsters.

posted Hide Post
I've been using one of their AIWB Holsters for a P250C .45 for about six months with complete satisfaction. Well-designed, well-made of what appears to be quality materials, I've had absolutely zero problems out of the Holster so far--Gets a "Highly Recommended" from me!

Posts: 651 | Location: Griffin, GA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I've been to their shop in San Antonio. One of their holsters fit my gun too tightly, so they reheated & remolded it to loosen it up.

Posts: 3227 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one coming from them. IF the USPS ever decides to delivery it.

It's been spinning around the U.S. for the past week.

Posts: 7042 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Any comments on the IWB holster's "wing"? Does it add anything significant to the concealment? Does it get in the way?

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1591 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
can call us at (210)362-1549 or email us at info@onyour6designs.com. If you are within your 30-day return policy we will issue you an RMA #. Once we receive your item back, your refund will take 48 to 72 business hours to process. Depending on your bank, your refund could take up to 3 business days.

From their web page.

posted Hide Post
It's still lost so they are sending out another one. According to the Useless Post Office, it's been making the scenic tour of Texas for the past week.

Posts: 7042 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
They’re pretty much my go to, especially for my more rare guns. Everything has worked very well.

Posts: 5828 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by abnmacv:
Any comments on the IWB holster's "wing"? Does it add anything significant to the concealment? Does it get in the way?

I have a holster of this type. It does pull the gun butt in a little closer to your body than a holster without one. This is beneficial especially when carrying AIWB, as I do. It does not keep the holster from tilting.

quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
Unfortunately, their catalog of gun makes and models is kind of limited …

No kidding! They show Jimenez Arms but nothing for CZ?

Posts: 28345 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I looked also and was disappointed that no CZ holsters are available.

Posts: 4669 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
No revolver holsters either

Posts: 27078 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
They make a holster for anything I’ve brought to them.

Posts: 5828 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:

Are you local to them?

Posts: 8965 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Their paddle holster looks REALLY similar to comp-tac's model, which I am really digging. More comfortable than my phantom or gunfighterinc OWB, pretty secure, convenient.

I'm gonna get one for my bigger guns.

Posts: 5201 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:

Are you local to them?

Sort of. About 45 min away