SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    New P938 holster recommendations
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New P938 holster recommendations Login/Join 
posted
Got a new P938 a week or so ago, looking for IWB holster suggestions before I end up buying several until I find one I like. I pocket carry my Bodyguard and have a small IWB for my PPS...I’d prefer not to pocket carry the Sig. most likely kidney carry out back with a T and shorts or jeans. Live in FL and I’m not a big guy so concealment is always an issue. I searched threads on here and couldn’t find anything less than a year old, the holster market is evolving right now. Thabks!

Posts: 5 | Registered: June 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

I got my Kydex P938 holster from Holsters For Life. Love it.

God bless America.

Posts: 13394 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Ryan Grizzle made this IWB for me. Its quite comfy.

Ryans Website

Posts: 1977 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Checkout a Kusiak Signature IWB:
https://kusiakleather.com/coll...products/kusiak-iwbs

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I would look at Ozarks Holsters, he makes a really nice hybrid type IWB and is a member here.

Ozark Holster Co

I had one for a G19, like this one that was very nice. I've since switched to 100% pocket carry of smaller guns but still would go back to one of these if I ever started doing IWB again:

For the P938 you most likely only need the one-clip type like these:

Posts: 33567 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I have a couple of P938 holsters I'd sell. Email me if interested.

Posts: 3171 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post