SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Nightingale Leather order placed. Glock 19 w/ XC1-B
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nightingale Leather order placed. Glock 19 w/ XC1-B Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
Received an email for 20% off the entire order at checkout. Went ahead and placed an order. IWB Raptor model for Glock 19 with Surefire XC1-B. It says 28 weeks, but I'm hoping for shorter? If not, I have a few holsters to get my by. Total with shipping came to $114.00 with discount.

Should look like this:

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kevin makes nice leather.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
Received an email for 20% off the entire order at checkout. Went ahead and placed an order. IWB Raptor model for Glock 19 with Surefire XC1-B. It says 28 weeks, but I'm hoping for shorter? If not, I have a few holsters to get my by. Total with shipping came to $114.00 with discount.

Should look like this:

Absolutely spectacular. He's definitely on the short list. Congratulations!

Posts: 1089 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post