SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Need ideas for a kydex holster for M&P 22 compact that accepts Safariland QLS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need ideas for a kydex holster for M&P 22 compact that accepts Safariland QLS Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
Trying to attach a holster to my pistol belt via the QLS forks so I can swap out to .22 for low cost training and reps. Can’t see to find anyone that makes such a thing, either that or my Google-fu is lacking. Any ideas?

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
You can get a Neptune Concealment Chronos for the M&P 22 Compact. The standard hole spacing on it is BladeTech but you can get one made with the Safariland hole spacing. I have one like this for my M&P9L and it will work with all 3 (BladeTech, BlackHawk, Safariland). It's been awhile since I got mine but I'm sure they still have the mold jig.

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post