SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Custom holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom holster Login/Join 
posted
I have a P226 RX which has the Romeo optical sight attached. I couldn't find a holster that would house the optical sight or the higher regular sights designed to allow usage of the standard sights while looking through the optical screen. I've always like the Askins Avenger style holster as it holds the gun close to the body and allows a quick draw from the open top. I saw Frontier Gunleather made the holster, but wasn't sure they could customize it to accommodate the 226RX sighting system. I called and spoke to Matt and he took on the task immediately. My Avenger arrived and it's perfect! Matt does a great job quickly and obviously with love and pride in his work. I highly recommend him for either standard or custom work. You can call him at 760-895-4401. Frontier still makes the good stuff!

A handgun is there to fight your way to your shotgun

Posts: 24 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for the info, about how long was the turn around?

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the holster! I'm a fan of Avenger-style holsters myself.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
Good to hear!

Posts: 4334 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need pictures!

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

https://drive.google.com/open?...mLLsSLkxIwsKlY_gZxoI

Couple pictures of the holster before we sent it to depone

Posts: 2 | Registered: February 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://drive.google.com/open?...osLMl8h96TY01PWXAv1P

Turnaround is usually 3 weeks or so.

Posts: 2 | Registered: February 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Avenger Style holster is my favorite

Posts: 462 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post