SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Holster for SW22 Victory
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster for SW22 Victory Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
I have purchased a pistol from a SIGforum member, and I am looking for recommendations for a utilitarian range holster for it.

The pistol is a SW22 Victory, 5.5" bull barrel, with red dot. I don't care whether the holster is "pretty." Function is more important than appearance.

OWB, easy on / off -- paddle? Will not be used for carry, will not be competing, I'm just looking for convenience for general range use.

If you know of a good holster for this purpose, please post here, and a pointer to a vendor who sells it would be very helpful.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31341 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
V-Tail, there's a Triple K and a TandemKross (and more) showing up on Amazon.

Posts: 16152 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

V-Tail, there's a Triple K and a TandemKross showing up on Amazon.
Thanks for the heads-up on those. I looked, and the only ones I'm seeing there are field type holsters with retention straps.

I'm looking for a simple open-top holster for range use. Will not be used for carry, just for range, when I need someplace to stash the pistol if I need both hands free.

Should accommodate red dot. Something relatively inexpensive, probably kydex. I see several for the Mark IV, looking for something similar for the SW22.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31341 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post