This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/9570052814

January 30, 2017, 06:28 PM
83v45magna
A Question To Regular Viewers Of "Big Bang Theory" Here
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
The weekly story line of "Will Amy and Sheldon finally have sex" is growing rather thin.

You mean again?

Big Grin They did already do it.

But I seem to recall it is in their 'relationship agreement' that they have sex on every anniversary of that date, and on that day only. I could be wrong though.
January 30, 2017, 06:39 PM
nhtagmember
its gotten very stale

and the Sheldon character is now just annoying as all hell

I quit watching it last season

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

January 30, 2017, 10:07 PM
K0ZZZ
Stopped watching pretty much when they started adding the other girls. I've seen some of them, but that was definitely when things started losing what made it a good show to watch. Also they started making Sheldon a straight out ass more and more rather than just having social problems.

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.
January 31, 2017, 09:02 AM
Phantom229
Once they started getting paid a butt load of money, they had to cut down on the funny writers of the show. I still like looking at Penny though.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.
January 31, 2017, 03:44 PM
DSgrouse
The life expectancy of a good sit com is 5 years. It makes it to 7 it gets long in the tooth. Rosanne,cheers,friends. At further years the salary costs seem to be the driving factor, the comedy fades.

It seems to me almost the whole casts are batshit crazy. They have been running their mouths everything politics, or social justice for a few years now.
January 31, 2017, 03:52 PM
Balzé Halzé
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

It seems to me almost the whole casts are batshit crazy. They have been running their mouths everything politics, or social justice for a few years now.

Like this d-bag? Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
January 31, 2017, 04:29 PM
DSgrouse
Yes..
January 31, 2017, 05:34 PM
BrianC
Every show eventually jumps the shark, unless they're smart enough to go out on top (I'm looking at you, 30 Rock). I think the last straw for BBT was when the baby was born.

"Television is called a medium because nothing on it is well done." -- Fred Allen
March 21, 2017, 08:11 AM
mutedblade
SO:

The show has been renewed for 2 more seasons and the go ahead was given for Young Sheldon. Guess I couldn't have been more wrong. I seriously thought it was on it's last legs. Oh well, Hollywood won't have to "create" another show for at least 2 more years.

March 21, 2017, 01:49 PM
Lord Vaalic
This season is really weak, by the end of another two seasons it will just be sad and everyone will be happy to see it go away

I don't think young Sheldon will make it, he is too annoying without the others to balance him out a little.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
March 21, 2017, 01:50 PM
Lord Vaalic
quote:
Originally posted by ravens1775:
Yeah, it's time to wrap it up. It used to be smart/witty/filled with geek humor. I could be wrong since it's become a show I watch in the background, but it just doens't seem like any of that is there anymore.

Yeah all the geek is gone now, they are all supposed to be awkward nerds and now all that is kind of gone away

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
March 21, 2017, 02:09 PM
NavyAgShooter
Virtually unwatchable now. The original nerd humor is gone. A previous poster was correct- it has devolved into two separate story lines for each show. Howard/Bernadette/Raj/Stuart in one group and Sheldon/Amy/Leonard/Penny in another group or story line with minimal interaction between the two groups. Also, the Sheldon character is wearing a little thin for me.

It has lost its appeal that made it popular early in the series.
March 21, 2017, 02:16 PM
parabellum
The show should have been off the air 4 years ago, but it was a cash cow, so they're gonna ride it to death.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
March 22, 2017, 01:29 PM
goose5
I read yesterday that the network has picked it up for another 2 years.

March 23, 2017, 06:29 PM
Kevbo
Talk about forgetting how you got there

THE CHARACTERS ARENT EVEN GOING TO COMIC CON THIS YEAR

oh, and do yourself a favor, don't read the cards the director puts at the end since the election

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?