SIGforum
Season Two of Tehran is now on AppleTV!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/9380068194

May 07, 2022, 01:42 PM
pulicords
Season Two of Tehran is now on AppleTV!
I really enjoyed the first season of this spy series from Israel. Now Season Two is available on AppleTV. Instantly hooked again!!!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."
May 07, 2022, 02:12 PM
Gustofer
I tried to watch and like it, but I hate subtitles. Kind of a shame as it looks good.

May 07, 2022, 04:06 PM
NavyGuy
with out me googling around, wasn't this season two out a year or so ago? I pretty I watched S1 & S2, or at least I think I did but who knows when your my age you can hide your own Easter eggs.

As to sub titles, yes they are a chore. You just can't sit back, close your eyes and be entertained. You've got to work a bit but the acting and story line make it not so hard to follow. At least for me. I think there's a dubbed version but I tried that and like all such efforts it falls sort when voices don't match lip movement.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence