SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    John Wick - Chapter 4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Wick - Chapter 4 Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
Just noticed on my calendar it should have been out a few weeks ago if not for Covid.

This update gives me great hope....I’m a big Donnie Wen fan.

Donnie Yen join’s John Wick 4

Martial arts star Donnie Yen is joining the cast of John Wick 4, Deadline reports.

Longtime John Wick franchise director Chad Stahelski has brought Yen onboard to play a friend of John Wick’s who has a similar history and shares the same enemies.

Yen is known for his numerous martial arts roles in movies like the Ip Man franchise, where he played the titular Wing Chun master who would go on to train Bruce Lee. His appearance as Sky in Jet Li’s Hero is regarded as his breakout success, pitting him against Li’s protagonist in a rain-soaked sword vs. spear fight.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
I have yet to see the 3rd movie the first two were awesome.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
^*Spoiler Alert*^ A lot of people get shot and/or stabbed. III is on SyFy in demand.

I’m looking forward to IV.

Posts: 10823 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
^*Spoiler Alert*^ A lot of people get shot and/or stabbed.

Oh, great; thanks for ruining it for me Mad !!

G19G5x2/G43/G42
Canik TP9 SFx
HK45c Tactical
USP45c/ss
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 721 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I think we have about a year to wait for chapter 4

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Originally posted by TRMN8R:
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
^*Spoiler Alert*^ A lot of people get shot and/or stabbed.

Oh, great; thanks for ruining it for me Mad !!

LOL -

I hope you are being sarcastic!

Razz Wink

G19G5x2/G43/G42
Canik TP9 SFx
HK45c Tactical
USP45c/ss
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 721 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I like all the John Wick movies, sure looking forward to this one.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:

Me too!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Nice. I am lookng forward to it.

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
A guilty pleasure for sure. Looking forward to it!

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recently saw the new Bill and Ted movie. Weird to see Keanu without the beard. But he doesn't appear to be aging.

Posts: 4648 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I love the Wick movies. Lots of fun.

Didn't they announce there would be 5 of them?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine a JW5, unless they draw out number 4. Not that I am complaining, as I like the series a lot. I think Reeves was a great casting for the role.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
By the end of episode 5 we should be back to pre 20th century population numbers. Yay! No more traffic on the way to work!

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
By the end of episode 5 we should be back to pre 20th century population numbers. Yay! No more traffic on the way to work!

that made me LOL Big Grin

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watch the Wick movies mainly to see the guy at the hotel desk and the guys, who come to his house to clean up the mess.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:

I am a huge fan… Huge! But the third one, it was almost too over the top, essentially matrix like.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I don’t know what other announcement this franchise could make that pleases me more than seeing Donnie Yen playing a character who is aligned with John Wick…

https://movieweb.com/john-wick...t-photos-donnie-yen/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Great news indeed.

My wife is not nearly as stoked as I am. Smile

I watched 1-3 over the weekend. However, all 3 were edited, and it was just not the same.

Anxiously waiting for #4.

The Adjudicator was perfectly cast in #3. I will be happy to see her get hers. Consequences Bitch, consequences!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
I think they did a bit too much fan service to the Matrix in the 3rd one, kinda jumped the shark. They have a rich, complex universe to explore, no need to make it where the guy can fall off a 5 story building and shrug it off. Everyone in NYC will freeze on command, then go back to it.... Still enjoying and watching, but in the last one kinda laughing more at it than with it.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post