SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Indy 5 Trailer.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indy 5 Trailer. Login/Join 
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted
Disney isn't going to deep 6 this. I've been hearing that this is going to be Kathleen Kennedy's giant Fuck You, Woke is what you are getting. Reports is there were many reshoot and variations on scenes filmed, and several versions were tested. And audiences hated all versions they were shown. And Disney even hated the version that KK really wants. And that was the version that rated lower than the others. There was speculation Disney would trash it all and take a write off like Warner did with Batgirl. But if half the shit I've heard about Indy5 is true, it will make Crystal Skull look like a classic.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
KK needs to be deep sixed with heavy weights after keelhauling.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16250 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Everything I have seen or heard has said Indy5 will make the South Park Raping and Violation of Indy seem tame in comparison. Indy will be defeated and completely replaced by the FemNazis.

Posts: 3947 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
if Phoebe Waller-Bridge is involved (and she is), you can bet the farm it will be a total shit-show.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
The one common item I kept hearing is that old Indy and PWB meet young Indy in early 1930s, and at the end Young Indy sacrifices himself to save PWB. Old Indy fades out since he isn't alive anymore (think Back to the Future), and PWB picks up the hat and whip. Cut to credits, and we see photos of PWB as the 'new' Indy in scenes from the moves we love (1-3).

Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
The one common item I kept hearing is that old Indy and PWB meet young Indy in early 1930s, and at the end Young Indy sacrifices himself to save PWB. Old Indy fades out since he isn't alive anymore (think Back to the Future), and PWB picks up the hat and whip. Cut to credits, and we see photos of PWB as the 'new' Indy in scenes from the moves we love (1-3).

Yep, a shit-show.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a lot of bad CGI

Posts: 2490 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5415 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Dial of Destiny?

Sounds remarkably uninspiring.

Posts: 9166 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
if Phoebe Waller-Bridge is involved (and she is), you can bet the farm it will be a total shit-show.

No doubt, anything she touches, will be full of the 'men bad, need a scolding' narrative. Her portrayal of L3-37 in Solo should give everyone a hint at what's to come.

Drinker is all over it. A major franchise, gender swapped.

Dial tone of Density Big Grin

Posts: 14672 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Dirt Sailors Unite!

Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
And another video about eliminating the Indy we love.

Dirt Sailors Unite!