SIGforum
Been getting any?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/8260067124

March 27, 2017, 08:19 PM
Floyd D. Barber
Been getting any?
Only your sister.
Well, better my sister than my mom, and my mom's not bad.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

March 27, 2017, 08:26 PM
fpuhan
I wouldn't be here if I was getting any.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member
March 27, 2017, 08:48 PM
tk13
I wanna slip my tube steak into your sister. What'll you take in trade?

What do you got?
March 27, 2017, 08:55 PM
2012BOSS302
"Me love you long time."

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.
March 27, 2017, 11:03 PM
sig239dlehr
"Well, Pilgrim, only after you eat the peanuts out of my shit!"
March 27, 2017, 11:13 PM
Prefontaine
There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone
March 27, 2017, 11:37 PM
DMF
"Sir, NEGATIVE, sir! Sir, the private belives any answer he gives will be wrong and the Senior Drill Instructor will only beat him harder if he reverses himself, SIR!"

----------------------------

". . . we have a new directive from M.A.F. on this. In the future, in place of "search and destroy," substitute the phrase "sweep and clear." Got it?"

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman
March 28, 2017, 12:35 AM
83v45magna
Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few Marines! God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?
March 28, 2017, 07:29 AM
Bigboreshooter
What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

March 28, 2017, 10:16 AM
BigSwede
They're paying for it. You eat it!

March 28, 2017, 11:52 AM
HRK
Door Gunner: Git some! Git some! Git some, yeah, yeah, yeah! Anyone who runs, is a VC. Anyone who stands still, is a well-disciplined VC! You guys oughta do a story about me sometime!

Private Joker: Why should we do a story about you?

Door Gunner: 'Cuz I'm so fuckin' good! I done got me 157 dead gooks killed. Plus 50 water buffalo, too! Them's all confirmed!

Private Joker: Any women or children?

Door Gunner: Sometimes!

Private Joker: How can you shoot women or children?

Door Gunner: Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?
March 28, 2017, 01:38 PM
ScorpionBoy
Hey asshole, you're fresh out of friends.
March 28, 2017, 01:49 PM
YooperSigs
And guts is enough!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
March 28, 2017, 03:53 PM
mikeyspizza
Make sure you only fuck the ones who cough.
March 28, 2017, 05:16 PM
Floyd D. Barber
She say no boom boom with soul brother.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

March 28, 2017, 08:57 PM
2012BOSS302
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
She say no boom boom with soul brother.

Too beaucoup

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.
March 29, 2017, 06:23 AM
911Boss
Today, you are Marines. You are part of a brotherhood. From now on, until the day you die, wherever you are, every Marine is your brother. Most of you will go to Vietnam. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: Marines die. That's what we're here for. But the Marine Corps lives forever, and that means you live forever.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

April 17, 2017, 04:16 PM
Floyd D. Barber
Son, all I've ever asked of my marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member