SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Stars who place any movie they're in on my "Gotta-See-This-Movie" list
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stars who place any movie they're in on my "Gotta-See-This-Movie" list Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted
I'll start...

Chuck Norris.
Clint Eastwood.

.....hmmm, the rest of my hero actors are all dead. I guess that's that.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guy Pierce (I might not like it, but I'll check it out)

Posts: 3530 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Jon Voight

He is the perfect foil for Brendan Gleeson in The General

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3431 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Leo DiCaprio hasn't made a bad movie in quite awhile. But actors don't really make or break it for me as much as directors... I'll see anything Scorcese, Tarantino, Nolan, or Paul Thomas Anderson make. Others like David Fincher, Ridley Scott, Wes Anderson, Alejandro Inarritu, and the Coen brothers place themselves near that tier, as well.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10468 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Denzel Washington
Robert Duvall
Kurt Russell
Tommy Lee Jones
Jeff Bridges...

They're not a guarantee I'll like the movie, but I will watch it.

Probably some more I haven't thought of yet.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Daniel Day-Lewis
Benedict Cumberpatch
Christian Bale
Denzel Washington
Jared Leto
Joaquin Phoenix
Emily Blunt
Jessica Chastain
Cate Blanchett
Tilda Swinton
Jennifer Connelly (still drool after 33 years)

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12563 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Sam Rockwell

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
1. Kate Winslet
2. Saoirse Ronan
3. Natalie Portman

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Mads Mikkelsen

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Willem Dafoe

He's had some really "out there" rolls, but plays them so well. I really enjoy seeing how far he goes for the character he plays.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I guess nobody since I haven't seen all of the movies my favorite actors are in. Peter O'Toole for example.

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Clint Eastwood
Paul Newman
Kurt Russell
and controversial though he may be, Tom Cruise

Posts: 13162 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Gary Oldman

Russel Crowe

Clint E

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Robert Duvall and Kevin Costner.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Oscar Issac. What a phenomenal actor.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Idris Elba has done some great work,

but a few chickflicks too,

he still gets my attention when a new movie (or show, he was great in Luther)

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Tom Cruise
Henry Cavil
Tom Hanks
Al Pacino

Posts: 105 | Registered: March 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Robert Duvall
Harry Dean Stanton
M. Emmet Walsh

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
He’s been in some real shit movies over the years, but IMHO, not by his fault, necessarily.

Even so, ever since Grosse Pointe Blank, I’ve been a die-hard John Cusack fan.

And, although I liked some of his stuff prior to the Matrix but never “had” to watch EVERYthing he was in, The Matrix locked it down for Keanu Reeves for me; but, without question, the John Wick movies have taken even that to the next level.

G19G5x2/G43/G42
Canik TP9 SFx
HK45c Tactical
USP45c/ss
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 721 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post