SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Artist like Dropkick Murphys but with better vocals?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Artist like Dropkick Murphys but with better vocals? Login/Join 
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I am always amazed, in a good way, the rabbit holes that are created via SigForum!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8342 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
A couple of us have mentioned Flogging Molly. Last St. Patrick’s Day I watched a live-stream from a Dublin pub of the band playing their traditional St. Paddy’s show.

I’ve always liked this one. If you don’t want to listen to all of it, may I suggest that you go to about the 4:00 minute mark so you can catch the trumpet outtro; really makes this one special.

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Oregon
posted Hide Post
The Real Mckenzies

"Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?"
-Dr. Thaddeus Venture

Posts: 6086 | Location: PDX | Registered: May 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Here ya go, just for fun. One of the greatest Irish songs of all was written by Houston, TX native, Steve Earle. Here’s a piece of an impromptu performance of “Galway Girl.”

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Riley:
I am always amazed, in a good way, the rabbit holes that are created via SigForum!

I totally agree.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post