The Mandalorian (Disney+)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/7310088264

November 29, 2020, 03:33 PM
tigereye313
The Mandalorian (Disney+)
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:
Timothy Zahn's Thrawn trilogy are some of the best books in the SW universe. Pretty excited to see his character brought to life.

I'm re-reading them now. I still wish they had used them instead of what they came up with for VII-IX.

November 29, 2020, 07:43 PM
Windhover
The beginning of the stand off between Ashoka and the magistrate and her minions is very reminiscent of the final confrontation in Yojimbo.

Here’s my favorite version of the scene, with music from Fist Full of Dollars replacing the original music.

https://youtu.be/nU0R8nMepkU
November 29, 2020, 09:32 PM
Oz_Shadow
He may be Grogu, but he will always be Baby Yoda
December 01, 2020, 11:44 AM
CQB60
Nice catch, I saw that as well Wink
quote:
Originally posted by Windhover:
The beginning of the stand off between Ashoka and the magistrate and her minions is very reminiscent of the final confrontation in Yojimbo.

Here’s my favorite version of the scene, with music from Fist Full of Dollars replacing the original music.

https://youtu.be/nU0R8nMepkU

December 01, 2020, 04:25 PM
Ryanp225
They'd have to CGI it but if they could make this possible it would steal the whole series.

December 04, 2020, 02:59 AM
Gocad
quote:
Originally posted by Gocad:
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Whatever happened to Boba Fett's ship Slave 1? Hmm..an episode where Mando finds that ship and it replaces the Razors Crest? Just throwing that out there.

One word: Jawas Smile

Simply nothing left for anyone to find...

Guess I was wrong Razz
December 04, 2020, 05:58 AM
nojoy
Just saw Ch.14 Holy **#*
Best one yet. Definitely questions of the past answered. Only two more episodes left!
December 04, 2020, 07:26 AM
Chowser
Holy **#* is right!!!!

I need a time machine so I don't have to wait!

Not minority enough!
December 04, 2020, 12:31 PM
jsbcody
I almost posted that I was going to feel sorry for the director following Chapter 13......Glad I didn't. Wink

This is the Way.
December 04, 2020, 02:46 PM
Ryanp225
Thanks to all for not posting spoilers. I haven't had a chance to watch chapter 14 yet but you all are making me very excited to get home and catch up. Smile
December 04, 2020, 03:57 PM
nojoy
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Thanks to all for not posting spoilers. I haven't had a chance to watch chapter 14 yet but you all are making me very excited to get home and catch up. Smile

You won’t be disappointed.

Cool
December 04, 2020, 05:38 PM
Dwill104
Even better than the last episode IMHO.
December 04, 2020, 10:24 PM
benny6
Fantastic episode!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com
December 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
corsair
Star Wars tactics....sigh

Its good, its a real good one.
December 05, 2020, 08:38 AM
RogueJSK
Those who were bitching about how unrealistic it was for the Razor Crest to constantly get patched up should be happy.
December 05, 2020, 08:50 AM
Dwill104
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Those who were bitching about how unrealistic it was for the Razor Crest to constantly get patched up should be happy.

Yeah, that’s not gonna buff out.
December 05, 2020, 07:18 PM
Lord Vaalic
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

Yeah, that’s not gonna buff out.

New Razor Crest Lego pack:

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
December 05, 2020, 07:22 PM
Orguss
I like how Mando was able to dig through the wreckage and fish out the two things that are most important.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
December 05, 2020, 09:22 PM
Oz_Shadow
Not used to this type of ending. Definitely left you wanting to watch the next one.
December 05, 2020, 11:01 PM
RogueJSK
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I like how Mando was able to dig through the wreckage and fish out the two things that are most important.

The knob was a stretch, but the spear is nigh-indestructible, so easily could have survived.

Maybe the knob is Beskar too? Big Grin