SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Robert Hunter, Grateful Dead Lrycist dead at 78
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robert Hunter, Grateful Dead Lrycist dead at 78 Login/Join 
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted
One of the best song writers, IMO. RIP

Link

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
Damn. RIP.

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 367 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Well, I hope he's happy now.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
He's gone. Frown

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by two-two-niner-romeo:
He's gone. Frown

and nothing’s gonna bring him back. Frown

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Through the transitive nightfall of diamonds....

RIP Robert.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
"Drivin" that train, high on Cocaine, Casey Jones, you'd better watch your speed.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my favorites; RIP Robert Hunter.

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post