SIGforum
“Bad” movies

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/6790024344

June 22, 2018, 12:31 PM
Prefontaine
“Bad” movies
Anyone else notice this? It started with Bad Santa, a classic. Then Bad Teacher, also excellent.
But now? Shit.

Bad Santa
Bad Teacher
Dirty Grandpa
Bad Moms
A Bad Moms Christmas (had no idea this came out)
Bad Grandmas

Bad Dad has to be in production. Maybe bad doctor? Dirty Grandpa 2 is finished and coming to theaters. Fucking Hollywood, milking the tit as usual. Sorry maybe this should be in the rant section.



What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone
June 22, 2018, 05:44 PM
smschulz
What about Bad Ass and Bad Ass II?
Now those were some great movies.
June 22, 2018, 06:51 PM
Vgex
Bad Words - Jason Bateman
June 22, 2018, 07:28 PM
P-220
Seen them all.

IMO, Bad Santa is still the best.


Niech Zyje P-220

Steve
June 22, 2018, 09:11 PM
smithbc
Didn't the Bad News Bears start it all? Smile
June 22, 2018, 09:16 PM
P-220
quote:
Originally posted by smithbc:
Didn't the Bad News Bears start it all? Smile


I believe you may be correct. Not sure that movie could be released today. Smile


Niech Zyje P-220

Steve
June 23, 2018, 09:53 PM
OcCurt
Bad boys I & II with Will Smith and that other guy.

Bad Boys with Sean Penn.
June 23, 2018, 10:19 PM
TMats
Bad Day at Black Rock

1955. I believe that predates the Bears Wink


_______________________________________________________
despite them
June 23, 2018, 11:44 PM
sigmonkey
Wasn't there a "Bad Jesus" (Shimon bar Kokhba)? about 2000 years ago?




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
June 23, 2018, 11:54 PM
Bigboreshooter
Very Bad Things



When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21


"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

June 24, 2018, 12:38 AM
Windhover
Angel and the Bad Man
June 24, 2018, 12:58 AM
Prefontaine
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Wasn't there a "Bad Jesus" (Shimon bar Kokhba)? about 2000 years ago?


LMFAO, and I’m Catholic. Big Grin

Reading my thread, I miss calculated how much bad there was.



What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone
June 24, 2018, 11:50 AM
Lord Vaalic
Bad Lieutenant




Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
June 24, 2018, 04:57 PM
radioman
The Bad, The Good and the Ugly. ( at least I think that's the title Smile )


.
June 24, 2018, 05:36 PM
Lord Vaalic
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
The Bad, The Good and the Ugly. ( at least I think that's the title Smile )


LOL... close.

The Good, the bad, and the ugly




Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
June 24, 2018, 08:22 PM
dsiets
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
The Bad, The Good and the Ugly. ( at least I think that's the title Smile )


LOL... close.

The Good, the bad, and the ugly


No, I think radioman is right. It's The Bad, The Good, and the Ugly. Wink
I also don't think Bad Lieutenant qualifies because, well, because.
I do need to watch that one again. I love the scene where he shoots the radio.